Pada 28 Disember yang lalu, kami berempat telah ke Nepal.
"Buat apa g sana? Bukan banyak temple ke?" ujar Thiru.
Ktorg pun xbrp sure apa motif kitorang ke sana. Tengok ada promo buy 1 free 1 AirAsia, rembat sahaja. Mungkin sebab:
- Nak tengok Everest?
- Ketagih nak mendaki? ABC? (xmampu tp mcm best?)
- Nak rasa winter? Nak main salji?
- Terpengaruh dengan Hanis Zalikha and Rasa Halal Antarabangsa?
Tapi rasanya, after habis trip xkesah dalam atau luar negara mesti dah start planning next nya nak ke mana bukan :) Ini semua bermula lepas balik Kinabalu lah ni.
In terms of itinerary, kitorang xberapa sempat nak prepare sangat walaupun ada tempoh 3 bulan sebelum trip. Sebabnya dah beli tiket, baru tahu dpt pindah balik Semenanjung. Berkemas. Kawan2 yang lain ada komitmen kerja, siap kena jaga bilik gerakan banjir lagi. Jadinya we all Customized itinerary je with Puru.
Siapa pulak Puru ni?
Ada buat gugelan di facebook MBC dan menjumpai info pasal Kathmandu through Iylia. Contact2 Iylia dan Iylia introduce us to Puru whom she met during her trip to Nepal. Message2 Puru, keluarlah itinerary di bawah.
For your convenience once again here are the following details with updated itinerary and services Cost USD 495$ per person
28th Dec sat – arrival in Kathmandu (1300mt.) Tribhuvan international airport (TIA) pick up then drive 1hrs to Nagarkot (2160m) evening sun set overnight at Hotel View Point or Similar category.
29th Dec Sun – After sunrise, spectacular Mountain View and breakfast at Nagarkot hotel drive 1hrs to Kathmandu domestic airport then by morning flight around 10am fly 30 min to Pokhara (900mt.) guide will pick you up from Pokhara airport then directly drive 1hrs to Nayapul (trekking starting point) by private transport and commence trek to Tikhedhunga (1560mt.) overnight at guest house -4hrs
30th Dec Mon – Trek Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840mt.) over night at guest house – 6hrs
31st Jan Tue – Early morning hike with day pack 1hrs to Poon Hill (3210mt.) for sunrise and beautiful Mountain View come down same tea house/ guest house take a breakfast then trek down to Nayapul (1000mt.) then pick up by private transport and drive back to Pokhara hotel over night in Pokhara (New Year Eve celebration + Last day of trek).
1st Jan Wed – Easy morning and after lunch sightseeing in the evening start around 2pm places are – Devi’s falls, Seti Gorge, Old Pokhara city, Tibetian refugee Camp, Bindabasini temple, Gupteshwor Cave and drive back to Hotel overnight at pokhara.
2nd Jan Thur - By afternoon flight back to Kathmandu pick up from domestic airport then transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu Hotel Tenki or similar category then in the evening cultural dinner/ fare well dinner at typical nepali resturant.
3rd Jan Fri - After breakfast in Kathmandu Hotel Kathmandu valley sightseeing places are - Pashupatinath Temple , Bouddhanath , Monkey Temple, Patan Durbar Square then drive back to Hotel and on time final departure in the evening .
Service Includes (cost includes)
- All airports Pick up & drop by private transport.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel (one tripple and one single) on B/B plan during your trip.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu
- Domestic flight tickets (Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu )
- Guide during the trek (their salary, food, insurance, transport)
- 2 porters during the trek (their salary, food, insurance, transport)
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Accommodation (Normal but neat & clean) in the teahouse during the trek
- ACAP Permit fees (Annapurna Conservation Area)
- TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- Sleeping bag during the trek (need to be return after finish your trek)
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency evacuation (just in case if you have any problem in the mountain during your trek rescue help from our company but money paid by your insurance company, need personal insurance)
- Cultural dinner/fare well dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant
- One night standard room (One Tripple + One Single) with B/B at Nagarkot Hotel View Point or Similar category
- 2 night Hotel in Pokhara at Hotel Green Tara or Similar Categry (One Tripple + One Single) with B/B
- 1 night Hotel in Kathmandu (One Tripple + One Single) with B/B at Hotel Tenki or Similar Category.
- All Government tax
Service Exclude (cost doesn’t includes)
- All bar bills during the trek (soft drinks, hot drinks & alcoholic drinks) ,
- All Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu/ Pokhar during city tour.
- Travel insurance required for emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Nepal entry visa, which you can obtain easily upon your arrival at (TIA) Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in City
Any loss arising due to unforseen circuimtances is beyond Adventure Himalaya Circuit. Personal expanses beyond i mentioned in the price included section
If you have any further quires regarding price and service please feel free to write me . Looking forward to hear from you Regards Puru
Puru senang dihubungi dan boleh dihubungi melalui sini. Nak adjust2 itinerary pun xde masalah.
Rupanya baaaanyaaaaaaaaakkkkk lagi short trek sekitar Pokhara and Kathmandu. Prakash (our guide during trek) pulak promote Langtang-Himalayan Range. Boleh tengok Tibet katanya. Banyak starting point untuk trekking. Duration pon berbeza of course.
Balik dari Nepal, jumpa pula promo groupon. Boleh tgk itinerary Nepal dan Nepal lagi untuk panduan. Link lain untuk itinerary boleh jugak rujuk kat Lakwatsero dan Migrationology untuk itinerary Poon Hill.
Rasanya sebab gambar2 kat bawah ni yang membawa kitorang trekking ke Poon Hill. Plan awal2 nk jalan2 sightseeing je. no trekking activities. ahahaha.
|credit : google (view of snowy mountain)|
|credit : google (snow!)|
Till then. Harap rajin dan berjaya habiskan pasal Nepal ini. hee
p/s: Aina, ini itinerary nya. Hope it helps